Dodger Stadium Address
NOTICE: On days of major events the public transport options may be crowded and busier than normal, so please plan accordingly. We would always recommend arriving by taxi for a stress free journey as it is far easier and avoids all the parking and public transport complications.
1000 Vin Scully Avenue,
You know what parking in Los Angeles is like, especially around the time of major events. There are parking options available to you, so if you are arriving by car, please visit and read the parking information page.
Taxis are only allowed to drop fans off in Lot G prior to games and no other areas. Taxis are not required to pay any parking fee and are available following games in Lot G.
Uber or other ride-sharing services drop-offs are permitted at any of Dodger Stadium’s five entry gates. Head to Lot 11 and look for the Uber flags when the game is over. Your driver shall meet you at the designated pick-up area.
It is best to use public transportation to avoid traffic jams on an event day. Fans are advised to use the Metro to Union Station or the South Bay. The Dodger Stadium Express is free for all ticket holders. After a game, fans can take the mentioned express bus back to Union Station where they can catch a Metrolink train for a safe, reliable ride to their destination.
- $10 adult Dodgers Round-Trip Ticket
- $6 for senior/disabled
- $4 for youth (ages 6-18)
- FREE for children 5 and under with each fare-paying adult (limit 3 children per adult)
There may be Dodger’s Special Service Train and San Bernardino Line for Friday Nights Only on the week of game day. Kindly visit the Dodger site for the most accurate and latest information in regards to transportation.
Union Station Service
- Those without a Dodger stadium event ticket using the Union Station service will pay the regular one-way fare of $1.75, otherwise free for ticket holders
- Accessible assistance for passengers with disabilities
- A dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Vin Scully Avenue is assigned to Union Station
- Proceed to Alameda Street side of the Union Station parking lot to board the Dodger Stadium Express
- Service from Union Station begins at 10 a.m. on Opening Day; 90 minutes before typical games and runs for 45 minutes after the game
- Service will be provided every 10 minutes prior to the start of the game. The approximate run time is every 30 minutes throughout the game
- The Union Station Service has two stops – behind the pavilions (Lot G) and at the Top Deck (Lot P)
- Parking at Union Station is $8
South Bay Service
- Free for Dodger Stadium ticket holders. Non-ticket holders will pay the regular one-way of $2.50
- Service from the South Bay will begin two hours before game time and continue every 20 minutes thereafter until kickoff
- Proceed to Bay 9 of the Harbor Gateway Transit Center to board the South Bay Service to Dodger Stadium
- Passengers will be dropped off behind the pavilions at Lot G
- Post-game return service begins with buses leaving at the end of the 7th inning and continues for 45 minutes post-game
Other stops covered by South Bay service are:
- Rosecrans Station
- Harbor Freeway Station
- Manchester Station
- Slauson Station