Dodger Stadium Rules
The Golden Rule: When at Dodger Stadium please be mindful and respectful of other guests and those around you.
Perhaps most importantly – Enjoy the show!
It is understandable that every fan or show goer would be excited about attending their event but there are always rules to follow. If found guilty of not adhering to the below rules, the management at Dodger Stadium can deny your entry or have you removed without any refund. Kindly be well behaved and follow the rules.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes and any kind of smokeless non-tobacco products. Kindly reach out to the stadium’s staffs for directions to the designated smoking area if you need to.
- No disorderly conduct, noise disturbances, etc., tailgating or picnicking in any of Los Angeles Dodgers parking lots before, during, or after an event.
- No public address paging
- Glass bottles and cans
- Weapons or any length of poles
- Backpacks, purses or bags with dimensions larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Hard-sided coolers and thermoses
- Beach balls or any other inflatables
- Banners, signs, flags, use of laser pointers, firecrackers/fireworks, boom boxes, air horns, whistles, and musical instruments
- Unmanned aerial vehicles or drones
- Cannabis or any kind of illegal drugs
- Other items at the discretion of Dodger Stadium Management.
Food is permitted from outside the stadium as long as its containers are not bottles, cans, coolers or thermoses. Unbroken, factory-sealed plastic bottles of non-alcoholic beverages of 1 liter or less are permitted. (No outside food or beverage can be brought into stadium suites).
Alcohol is served from gates open to through the 7th inning; when most fans would go for snacks and drinks. Maximum of 2 alcoholic beverages per person per purchase. Alcohol is not purchasable by persons under the age of 21, according to California law. A valid I.D must be presented at time of sale. Alcohol sales may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the stadium’s management.
The following documents are the only forms of identification acceptable. All forms of ID must be current (unexpired) and valid:
- Driver’s License – US States and Canada only
- State ID w/photo
- Mexican Consular ID card
- U.S. Passport Card